Accommodations and Rates
AVAILABILITY: May 1st to October 31st
WEEKLY RATE: $1,100 CDN
MINIMUM STAY: 1 week (Saturday to Saturday)
SLEEPS: 6 with two (2) bedrooms with additional pull-outs available in living rooms for more guests. A bunkie with double bed, table, bar fridge and coffee maker is also available. Contact us for details.
ACCESS: Montague Cottage is accessible by boat only. Arrangements will be made for renting a boat locally or arranging a water taxi from Pickerel River Trailer Park. Directions and interactive Google maps can be found here.
CHECK IN: SATURDAY 2:00 P.M.
CHECK OUT: SATURDAY 10:00 A.M.
What to Bring
We highly recommend that you bring along the following items:
- Linens and pillows
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Insect repellent
- Toilet paper
- Drinking water
Cottage Amenities Included:
- Comforters and warm blankets
- Electrical and indoor plumbing
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, wood stove, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and outdoor propane BBQ.
- Kitchen dishes and cutlery
- Furniture and beds – just like home!
- Mobile reception
Get ready for some fast-action angling. Guides are reliable, experienced and professional. These guys are familiar with the surrounding waters and are sure to lead you to the best fishing holes! We strongly recommend using a guide for those anglers who are having a short stay or are novices to the sport. We want to ensure that you to get in some great angling during your stay! When using a guide, you will be treated to delectable shore lunches that keep your fishing energy in high gear. Ask me about the availability of guides.
- No smoking inside cottage.
- No boom boxes or excessive loud music.
- Due to the new boating regulations in Ontario, children age 16 and under may not drive a boat unless they have boat certification. US citizens can have US Coast Guard or US Power & Sail Squadron Certification.