Accommodations and Rates
AVAILABILITY: May 1st to October 31st
WEEKLY RATE: $900 CDN
MINIMUM STAY: 1 week (Wednesday to Wednesday)
SLEEPS: 4 Contact us for details.
ACCESS: By boat only.
CHECK IN: WEDNESDAY 2:00 P.M.
CHECK OUT: WEDNESDAY 10:00 A.M.
What to Bring
We highly recommend that you bring along the following items:
- Lantern and flashlights
- Personal floatation devices (life jackets)
- Portable cooler
- Camera and/or binoculars
- Fishing gear
- Insect repellent
- Personal toiletries and towels
- Rain suit, warm clothing and socks (a must for Spring/Fall trips)
- A good pair of shoes, runners and boots
- Layered outfits are a good idea for Spring and Fall. Mornings and evenings are cool. Day times are warm.
- Drinking water
Cottage Amenities Included:
- Kitchen Dishes and Cutlery
- Furniture and Beds
- Mobile Reception
- Propane Stove
- Propane Fridge
- Propane Lighting
- Wood Stove
- No smoking inside cottage.
- No boom boxes or excessive loud music.
- Due to the new boating regulations in Ontario, children age 16 and under may not drive a boat unless they have boat certification. US citizens can have US Coast Guard or US Power & Sail Squadron Certification.